United One Communications is a solutions provider that specializes in cybersecurity, systems engineering, network operations, and IT management services for government and commercial customers worldwide. We have the capabilities to operate across the United States and overseas. We strive to win business and repeat business by following our six "Rs": Requirements, Reliability, Responsiveness, Recruiting, Retention, and Reputation.
At United One Communications, we work with our customers to develop multi-faceted solutions integrating strategy, innovation, analytics, and process improvements. Our team ensures the successful implementation of best practice solutions while minimizing disruption and maximizing the return on investment for our customers. We adhere to holistic, process-driven business practices, transparency with our partners, and the delivery of cost-effective results for our customers.
Our team at United One Communications has worked with government and commercial customers across different business units extensively, delivering highly successful IT initiatives. This level of commitment carries over to everything we do, from focusing on our customers to creating a collegial work environment for our employees. This self-reinforcing quality culture enabled United One Communications to build a remarkable track record of success with all our customers.
- Certification & Accreditation (C&A)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Computer Network Defense (CND)
Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS)
- Incident Response & Cyber Forensics
- Systems Security Design & Management
- Penetration Testing Services
- Secure System & Software Quality Assurance
- Security Policy Development
- Enterprise Risk & Vulnerability Assessments
- Systems Administration & Modernization
- Data Center & Server Virtualization Solutions
- Systems Design & Development
- Desktop & Server Support Services
- Data Center Optimization & Consolidation
- Software Integration & Implementation
- Systems Operations & Maintenance
- Disaster Recovery & Backup Continuity
- Enterprise Architecture Design & Implementation
- Database Design & Administration
- Network Design and Implementation
- Network Administration & Maintenance
- Enterprise Network Monitoring
- Network Operations & Management
- Network Systems Installation and Activation
- Network Performance Optimization
- Enterprise Network Consolidation
- Telecom Engineering, Wiring, and Cabling
- Full Lifecycle Network Management
- Audio Visual and Video Teleconferencing
- Program Management Support
- Configuration Management
- Equipment Warranty and Maintenance
- Facilities Management and Operations
- Enterprise Service Desk
- Infrastructure Testing and Integration
- Managed Logistics Services
- Continuous Monitoring & Data Loss Prevention
- Information Technology Training
- Enterprise Support, Integration, & Consolidation
MISSION, VISION, AND VALUES
To become the global provider of mission-critical information systems and cybersecurity solutions to government and commercial customers, combining advanced technology and application knowledge to offer a superior value proposition.
To be the preferred trusted global leader in integrating information technology and innovative solutions to solve our customers' most demanding challenges.
We are committed to values that define how we interact with our customers, partners, suppliers, and employees.
We incorporate the highest standards of business ethics that strengthen mutual trust among our employees, partners, suppliers, and customers. Integrity is the foundation of everything we do.
We earn our customers’ trust by providing quality service and delivering on our promises, striving for continuous improvement. In addition, we maintain open and honest communications with our employees and partners
We succeed through collaborative efforts with customers, teammates, and employees. committed to achieving common, defined objectives. We consider our customers as part of the team.
We apply original thought, creativity, and sound business judgment to overcome obstacles, meet aggressive goals and improve services and processes.
Our customers are the focus of our business. We align all business objectives and exceed the expectations of our customers. We build long-term customer relationships through superior performance.
President & CEO
Carl Chaisson is the President & Chief Executive Officer of United One Communications. Mr. Chaisson has 16 years of experience in information technology. Before starting United One Communications, Mr. Chaisson served as a Cybersecurity Engineer for General Dynamics Information Technology. Additionally, Mr. Chaisson has spent several years as a defense contractor deployed to locations throughout Southwest Asia, including Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Jordan, and Qatarengineering tactical and strategic solutions for the Department of Defense in support of the warfighter.
Mr. Chaisson holds 21 professional IT certifications from various vendors. Mr. Chaisson received his Associate of Arts in Computer Information Systems from Miami Dade College and Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Florida International University.
Mr. Chaisson is also a member of various organizations, including the Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce, Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association, and the National Defense Industry Association.
In addition to his profession, Mr. Chaisson is a member of Hillsborough Lodge No. 25, F. & A.M. and Etoile Polaire Lodge No. 1, F. & A.M.
Welcome to our careers section. Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online.
This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce